Season 3 Embroidered "Hoo-Ahkoovian" Unisex Hoodie
"From the swirling mists of intoxication, another deity emerged, the jester Goddess of festival and laughter, of unquenchable lust and opulent costumes. Born from the depths of Dionysus's psychedelic cup and the collective sexual consciousness of humanity, this genderless God of unparalleled mischief and allure was born—Hoo-Ahkoo. This divine offspring, draped in the vibrant vestments of an eternal jester, embodied the frenzied spirit of festival and unbridled passion that swept through the city. Like a spectral jester emerging from the depths of the collective unconscious, Hoo-Ahkoo donned the vibrant vestments of a carnival, their visage an intoxicating blend of joy and madness. With every uproarious laughter and every lascivious dance, Hoo-Ahkoo grew stronger, their influence spreading like wildfire through the hearts and minds of the people. Within the nocturnal embrace of New Gaslight, the dance of Dionysian ecstasy intertwined with the transformative power of Hoo-Ahkoo's revelry, creating a fusion of lust and horror that defied comprehension. It was then, that the now common phrase "A good day to you, and Hoo-Ahkoo!" was born."
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Nicaragua, Honduras or El Salvador
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!